I said in my last post that I’d post updates every day. Right. Do you really want updates on what is probably the least exciting home improvement project of all time (so far)?
Home improvement/maintenance projects that are more exciting than digging up weeds:
- Installing a new toilet (relatively VERY exciting)
- Stripping paint from interior brick
- Researching sump pumps and ejector pits
- Routing a clogged toilet (more disgusting yet the necessity of a functional toilet dictates home owners’ interest)
Home improvement/maintenance projects that are less exciting than digging up weeds:
- Filing paperwork that you don’t want to keep but you’re not sure you can recycle it
- Watching paint dry (Do people actually do this?)
Here’s what our back yard looked like after Day 2:
Here’s what our back yard looked like yesterday (AKA Day 3) after an hour and 15 minutes of weeding:
That’s all for now!
Thanks for reading and Have a Joyful Day!